* The Kautilya Fellows Program is a 9-day long certificate program for scholars from around the world to understand modern-day India and its growing leadership in the world.
* 4 days long module on India’s Foreign Policy and India’s Public Policy delivered by thought leaders in government and experienced practitioners
* Understand the role of India’s institutions in policy-making through field visits and direct interaction with top leadership
* Excursion to witness election campaign in world’s largest democracy
* Limited scholarships available
Dates: January 26-February 3, 2020
Venue: New Delhi, India
Contact details: email@example.com
Registration: Click here
Costs and Scholarship:
The tuition at the programme is fully funded for all selected candidates. However, there is a fee of USD 350 which covers cost of study material and meals for 10 days. The airfare to New Delhi and stay for the duration of the program will have to be borne by candidates.
Participants may choose to attend only of the two modules on foreign policy and public policy, in which case the fees is USD 200.
There are limited scholarships available for deserving candidates which will cover the cost of airfare, stay in New Delhi and fees of USD 350. The scholarship candidates will be decided by the Academic Council after reviewing completed applications.