India Foundation Idea Series is an extension of the ‘Study Group’. The study group was planned to create a network of individuals who are aware of the foreign policy issues, events taking place across the globe and their impact on India. It was successful in creating a close knit group of individuals having similar interest and culminated into the Foreign Policy Workshop.
IF Idea Series will expand into realm of ideas which are disruptive. There are lot of individuals, scholars, entrepreneurs, activists, journalists working in varying fields. There is a wealth of knowledge that is being produced and as a premier think-thank, India Foundation aims to interact with such knowledge.
- The ideas series will range from being a talk, conversation or presentation by invited speakers.
- Duration of each session would be one hour.
- Registrations for this shall close on April 20, 2018.
- First talk in this series will take place on May 04, 2018.
- Participation is subject to the approval of Organising Committee
Please click here to register